Story Time #1 : All Time Low at Wembley Arena!

10:57

All Time Low is one of my favourite bands, can't really explain why I just really like their music. They are my brothers most favourite band so when they released tickets for a one night special gig at Wembley Arena, which would be recorded for a DVD, he bought two tickets. It was incredible!

I wanted to share a few pictures too... (Of course)



Oh look at those happy, shiny faces. 


Alex (not my brother, the lead singer) came down to the sound desk for a couple slow tracks and everyone put their lights on which just made the atmosphere incredible!




We were quite far back but I sure as hell still had a great time, unlike the awkward mom in front of me hahaa. I look forward to the new album!


Ooh look at that zoom. Yes then. 

They do know how to put on a show!

There was a point that I was screaming but no sound was coming out, then halfway through my breath, boom there was an audible scream. Considering I probably had tonsillitis anyway I knew that that may have been goodbye to my voice for a while but the next morning I was fine,  except for some withdrawal symptoms :(

It was my first time seeing the band in any form and I really hope it isn't the last!
 

Cheerio friends - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts