Photography #3 : A Little Wander

15:35

Last week me and dad went down the road to Sarehole Mill because we heard there was an event on there. Needless to say it was a massive disappointment with only 3 food vans and a guy with his guitar so we just went for a walk around the mill and I took a few quick little snaps on my phone. 

There were plenty people around even though there wasn't much to be there for in my opinion. 














It was so hard to get it to focus on the flowers I was getting mad but I didn't give up because they were just so pretty. 


I liked looking up and seeing the leaves overlap each other with the sun coming through. 


It's such a pretty place. I remember coming here often in my childhood on summer bike rides with my brother and walks with my parents.
 

Cheerio my loves, Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts