Phone Photography With Lenses

04:16

Hello good people how are you all? Last weekend my dad went outside and played with his clip on lenses for his phone that I ordered for him [from here], which inspired me to take some of my own and make a blog post out of it.

A while ago I bought us both a set of 3 clip on lenses for camera phones, one macro, one wide angle and a fish eye. I had a bit of a scare when they arrived as the wide lens screw on top of the macro lens to work but nevertheless I've been very happy with my purchase as it allows me to get a bit more creative with my "pocket photography" without a proper camera.

I took this one with the wide lens, looking up into the flowers, but the hint of wind made the photos difficult as everything blew around and made it hard to focus.

I think the macro lens if one of my favourites because it shows you all the little details you may not always notice when simply looking yourself, like the pollen inside this flower...

Or the veins and texture of this bright red leaf.

Another reason why I like the macro is because it makes the smallest things look huge, these buds are so small in reality!
I managed to get this one quick snap of a bee bumbling about the hedge before he flew off again.

Daisies, along with other wildflowers, are my favourite because they grow everywhere so it's pleasant to see them around no matter where you find yourself.

Ooh yeah, look at that macro on all that daisy.

I do love a good dandelion. Why is it so fun to essentially, blow a flower to pieces? We may never know.

The other week me and dad went on a long walk and I blew a dandelion and thought to myself "these will look amazing on macro" and I'm so glad there was one in my garden that I could take photos of.
Do let me know which ones are your favourite, and as ever share with me some of your photos or favourite photography bloggers. I do hope you enjoyed, I hope to find more things to photograph during spring so do keep and eye out or even let me know what sort of photo-shoot themes might look cool this season.

Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts