Back To Business

05:30

Aloha good people I hope you are well. What a week it's been for me I haven't stopped! Admittedly I surfaced from bed at the rate of a sloth this morning but I kind of earned it after the busy week I've had. I've been all over the place shooting for my uni project, the one with the deadline which is only days away now - oops. The winter break has been horrible and I've really struggled with not feeling quite like myself and not having enough energy for anything. But I have been working really hard to get things done this past week, hopefully it pays off!

Nevertheless, I took some photos a few weeks ago and thought it would be a good time to show you, as I've gone back to this routine this week...


The train was pretty empty and I had my camera with me so I thought I would be cheeky and take some documentary shots from where I sat, carefully not including their faces. I wanted to still be somewhat respectful but I also like the mystery of anonymity.


  

I found I quite like taking long exposure shots, again with this sense of anonymity as people and faces blur with day to day life as we all rush on by, too focused on what we are doing ourselves, we never stop to wonder about anybody else.



This little boy was very interested in watching the train come into the station, and I thought it was sweet to watch a young-un learning from his mama as his papa looked on with a smile.

It's a very quick one as I still have so much to do! I hope you've all had a good start getting back into the swing of things this year, and never forget to take a breather to yourself so you're not completely overwhelmed and smothered by - well stuff. Writing this is my quick break, but now I must get back to it as I'm running out of time with every tick and every tock - argh! Take care my lovelies :)


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts