Story Time #3 : Motivation

12:22


I haven't uploaded anything these past two weeks whilst I've been on work experience in town. I haven't had much free time to sit down and edit a video or think about something to write about, I've only just caught up on two weeks worth of my YouTube subscriptions, which will grow again by the time I'm home. But it has been very enjoyable getting hands on in the business, gathering and sharing information and taking my own photos that clients want to keep.

The people who work in the building are the friendliest and though I haven't strayed too far from my quiet self it has been nice to work with some genuinely lovely people and watching them have jokes with each other as friends and family members share the working space. I do hope to keep in touch and work with them in similar ways I have done now or even hiring out their studio in the future for something exciting.

Nevertheless, though these past two weeks have been very enriching for me I am so aware of how much I've been slacking on writing blog posts and editing a video. Even though I enjoy doing it, it takes me a while to force myself into the mood of sitting down to get it done so I can share positivity and humour via the wonderful world wide web.

I have considered cutting down my blogging to once a week and my video uploads to once a fortnight, but would you be happy with that cut down on uploads?

Please let me know what you think, I will try my hardest to get a video up this week but I worry that might not happen. I will try to get back into some sort of routine with life itself and become more regular with many things, but my contribution to the internet through this blog and my YouTube channel in particular are important to me. Even if they don't get much attention, I still enjoy giving it my all.


Cheerio loved ones - Beky

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts