Rainy Winter Fashion Shoot

07:04


Hey hey folks I hope you've had a pleasant week.It's been quite rainy here in Brum and I've come down with the blues which includes staying in bed for as long as possible, coughing away my voice. Just before this however I went for my first meeting with Camera Club JQ at Sutton Park, where Steve and Debbie brought their young niece Hannah to join models Chyna and Rachel. It was very wet but I enjoyed using the scenery nonetheless. So here are my images from this shoot - I kept playing with focus so many of them are a little off so do forgive that...


There was a lot of tree hugging going on, and some "just lean on this branch here", you gotta make do with what you got aye?



And poor Hannah got a wet bum but she was SUCH a good sport taking posing tips from all us photographers and her aunt Deb, who was her right hand woman that day, discussing what treats she would prefer to be paid in for her day's work of being pretty, a good job she did too :)




To my surprise, a fair few photographers turned up to shoot in the rain and we were split up into three smaller groups and rotated around the models as we moved around the park.




As ever I kept shooting away even at the sidelines when the other guys were having their one to one with the model.




Due to the rain the models couldn't change outfits, which usually happens on long shoots but there was a quick hat and scarf change for Chyna and Rachel - both opting for their husky/wolf hats.




Thankfully it wasn't too heavy until the end, when we cut it a little short and said bye bye to each other. Hopefully these little camera club meetings with Steve, Deb and the gang will be a refreshing breather from uni while still keeping my creativity and learning going... as well as giving me some hashtag content am I right?

Well I hope you enjoyed this drizzly post and I wish you another good week, hopefully I will be back to good health by then!


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts