Story Time #4 : Routine

05:19



I am possibly the most deceiving person in terms of organisation. I love to organise things but my room is a mess, an organised mess. Or things look organised but I don't know where anything is. And, with clear evidence, I have little organisation in terms of my blog and YouTube channel and my routine for uploading has gone so far out the window.

So I figured I'd take it more easy on myself and spread it out more.  How do you feel to a new blog post every Saturday and a new video every other Wednesday?

Oh but what is this? Neither a Saturday or Wednesday and you're posting I'm already confused! This is just a heads up to expect less from me but hopefully that means I get to put more heart into what I am sharing on the internet when I have more time to think of some content and perfect the editing/writing of it.

So yes, that is the new routine I'm going to run with. Well, not run, more of a leisurely stroll I really seriously need to build up my stamina god damn I am so unfit it's absolutely ridiculous . Do comment and let me know if you can think of something better or you agree with this and you hope just as much as I do that I will stick to this routine better than the last one.


Cheerio loved ones - Beky

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts