Photography # 8 : Wales Part 3, Oxwich Point

09:36

I have been to wales many times, and every time I have gone to Oxwich bay. I found out on this particular trip that my parents got engaged in the sand dunes there, which makes the place so much more sentimental. These photos were taken along the walk to Oxwich Point, where I've never been before but it is the longest walk out, and from the edge you can look around and see the whole of both Port Eynon and Oxwich bay. There was a lot of poop on the way but the views were beautiful.
 

 
This walk seemed to go on forever - it worked up quite an appetite!
 
I love capturing the smaller details of things and showing every inch of the surroundings, I really liked the fences and barbed wire.

This sheep started at me for so long, I let him stay there so I could perfect the background for the best picture. Thank you extremely photogenic sheep! :)

After the fields of sheep we came across one of cows, not as photogenic as sheep but it still made a great layered shot as the view of the beach behind us began to show.


Once we reached the end we stayed for a while, just admiring the view. This is my cousin Eve looking back towards Port Eynon with her pinky/purple hair in the wind - so pwetty.

What a view!
Oxwich is such a lovely chill out beach. and there's loads of rock pools when the tide is low the go exploring in. And the walk to Oxwich point really is beautiful and calming on a sunny day. I have two more locations to post so don't forget to come back next week for more! Here's Rhossili.


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts