Photography #10 : Wales Part 5, Lifeguards at Caswell

06:31

And we have made it to the end of my Welsh photography. I do hope you enjoyed it all - let me know your favourite places and photos. On this day everyone wanted to go to a wavy beach so they could do some body boarding - I hate the ocean so I took photos and read a book. This small bay was a magnet for surfers and body boarders so the lifeguards were around, which served as a new and interesting photo opportunity for me,
 








I'm sure they sensed I was taking photos of them but seemed fine with it as I wasn't intrusive and used my zoom. I enjoyed seeing the lifeguards as you don't see them around much and it was something brand new for me to photograph. It was also a lovely sunny day which left me with some great shots - you almost wouldn't think it was Wales would you?

I have some autumnal photos to share with you but I'll leave it a couple weeks so we can chat again and I can bless you with some words of positivity and love and my life experiences :)


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts