I Need To Take Photos

04:52


Hello all, I hope you've had a pleasant week. I've sat down with the laptop this morning and am completely diving into nothingness, I have no idea what I'm writing or where this is going. I find that unless I have been on a photo shoot, in studio or on location in my own time, I really am quite clueless on what to blog about, all I ever know is I want to offer readers ideas and advice that can be hashtag relatable and thought provoking, making reading my blog worthwhile.

When I have my camera in hand, I'm on a mission. I snap away until I have hundreds of new images to play with and I love hearing people admire my photography. I'm yet to truly establish my independent style into something recognisable like Van Gogh's paintbrush strokes or Brandon Woelfel's illuminating photography (which is still all the goals I love it so much.) And I'm eager to begin to explore more and develop my own recognisable style.

This week I signed up to Purple Port, for all my photography needs. I'll be honest I'm not quite sure what to do with it now I've set up my profile, all I want to do is add new pictures and perhaps participate in their daily competitions but I haven't taken any in a while despite it being only three blog posts ago that I shared some photography with you all. I do like Purple Port but It's a bit more professional than I think I'm ready for at the moment - I need to earn the money before I start hiring studio spaces and models via the site.

Photography is my passion and I always procrastinate it and I really don't know why because when I'm busy with my camera and in the zone I'm completely immersed in the photo and it's like the world has gone into slow mo. I really need to take my camera somewhere interesting soon. Hit me up with some shoot ideas or concepts, even some themes I could experiment with - I'm trying to conjure up some ideas to enter the competitions on Purple Port.

It's a bit of a photography mess this blog post isn't it, I seem to be having some photography withdrawl symptoms. I do apologise and I'll try to consider something more put together next week unless I get some photography therapy to straighten my brain waves out.


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts