Photography #9 : Wales Part 4, Mumbles

06:18

We've been to Mumbles many times. I love it because there is a miniature beach and when the tide is out you can wander over to the mumbles, which are so called that because the word in one language or another means "breasts" and as you can see, they look like the sea has boobs.
 

The pier is very old and they've rebuilt the lifeboat house at the end which looks very sturdy and modern, unlike the very long creepy walk down to it.


I like this new fence they put in at the top of the steps down to the mini beach, it made a nice beach-y frame for a snap.


Dad, my cousins and their dad decided to walk over to the first headland, and dad took a break and smiled, knowing I was taking photos with the telephoto lens.

They decided to venture all the way to the top as myself and Clare watched on.
There's Mumbles! Maybe one day I'll see the view from the top of the Mumbles for myself but for now I'm happy to chill and have fun watching my dad struggle to clamber up and down the steep hillside. Here's Oxiwch. And the final Welsh photos are next week with Caswell.

Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts