Dreams and Goals #5 : Let's talk about Youtubers

10:23

 
I could talk about the many youtubers I watch, love and support for days (no, not Deyes hahaha. Literal days, maybe even for weeks) but this is a mere blog post so I shall keep it as short and sweet and general as I can....

Some people I will skip a video for a couple weeks or maybe even months before I return to an interestingly titled video of theirs. Others I will watch religiously and whack on the app and refresh my subscription box as soon as the time has come for their upload to be public. But I am very caring and protective over my youtubers. I idolise them. I've dappled in making videos myself with the help of my friends to bring out my animated and confident side so I won't be awkward on screen but the reality of the weekly commitment along with my last year of sixth form is way too much. I promise to make more in the future.

I admire their confidence and their positive effect on teenagers. They are internet personalities and are becoming modern day celebrities in a way. Girls scream for them. Sometimes it freaks me out because I understand how completely normal they are but other times I cheer as well. I just love those guys a lot okay? I relate to my youtubers so closely and I desperately want to be one of their best friends because I focus on that totally normal side of them. But my oh my do they get some astonishing opportunities and that makes me proud.

I support them by tweeting their charitable or voting links or telling them I'm so so happy for them. I buy their books and products and I have many a conversation with my friends about them. I crave to meet them all to hug the and be able to think straight enough to tell them every thing I planned to. That they are an inspiration for me, they are beautiful, they have made something I genuinely love and well fucking done. That we would make good friends so we should get started on that right away please.

All in all, youtubers make me happy. They inspire me to make the tings they do, from making videos to writing books and everything inbetween. They inspire me to be more confident in my social life, my clothes and my skin. They inspire me to just have more fun. I adore my youtubers for who they are and how damn happy they make me!

Do let me know which youtubers have inspired you and how they have been a positive impact on your life - I love me some youtube chat.

Cheerio loved ones - Beky x
 
 

And to quench your curiosities I watch and own: Joe Sugg (Username: Evie), Louise Pentland (Life With A Sprinkle Of Glitter and 2016 diary), Zoe Sugg (Girl Online 1&2 and beauty ranges), Carrie Hope Fletcher (All I Know Now), Dan Howell and Phil Lester (The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire), Caspar Lee (I do plan to buy his and Joe's DVD if no one gets it for my birthday), Jim Chapman (James and friends notebook), (used to watch Alfie but quite frankly got bored but have both Pointless Books), SacconeJolys, The Michalaks, Bunny "Grav3yardgirl", Matt Watson, Hazel Hayes, Jack Howard, Miranda Sings, Will Darbyshire, Tyler Oakley, Paige "SugarSugarXO" and Amandas Chronicles.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts