Photography #4 : Windy Beach

13:18

Yesterday me and my dad drove down to Portsmouth to pick up my brother from his apprenticeship placement as he graduated from his first year today (such pride very proud). We had an afternoon to wander around a beach and shops before we had to meet him at his accommodation. I took lots of photos on the beach we quickly visited. There were plenty of surfers and seagulls around and although the weather wasn't warm I thought it would still be a great photo opportunity.

There was a lot of people around and I can't say I've seen kite surfers before, especially not this many all at once!





 
 
There were loads of seagulls circling around too, I'm pleased I managed to get a few shots of them.
 
 

 
 
 
 
Cheerio my loves - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts