Photography #5 : Scarbados.

13:10

Greeting loved ones! It's felt like so long since my last blog post, I've been eager to sit down and look through my photos and pick some to share.

I went to the beautiful Scarborough this week with my dad, brother, his godparents and their daughters (one of whom is my Chummy, hello Chummy). It's their favourite place to visit and I saw why. With it's winding streets lined with arcades, souvenir stores and fish and chip shops it was a picturesque place, however I spent more time enjoying looking around and having a laugh with the greatest company than taking photos (although I took WAY more holiday photos in Wales so look forward to that!)

These were taken on our first night, I watched everyone playing on the games and took snapchats and photos, experimenting with low aperture and bit of bokeh which I really quite enjoyed so I hope to be able to take some more like this somewhere else too. And don't worry, I teamed up with Chummy on a game so we could win and spilt the bonus of 250 tickets and we went back on the last day too and I had a go on a few more games and had fun - although taking photos is fun for me too so I didn't feel like I was missing out.








 
These are taken from the last day when we went to the beach to fly kites and enjoy the last of the sun before we left. It was hard to get good action shots so there aren't many good ones to share.
 


 
 Alex kept crashing the kite at first and he gave up and handed it to me saying "you do it then" and, after having had some practice in Wales I could fly it better then him (hahaa sorry) But afterwards he soon caught the hang of it and was flying well.

 
I dared to get a little closer to the sea so I could get a shot of the waves crashing and this one is my favourite out of all of them because you can see the curve as it begins to crash.


Just before we had to leave I wandered off over to the rainbow beach huts to get a shot because it was too irresistible not to.
 
 
I snapped this one from the car as we were driving off because I liked all the masts of the boats.
 
And those are my most favourite holiday snaps from Scarborough, I can't wait to go back and take even more photos! Comment and let me know which one is your favourite, I'd love to know :)
 
 
Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts