Photography #6 : Wales Part 1

06:20

A few weeks ago me and my dad followed his cousin and her family to wales for a week. I took loads of photos so I'm going to try to break them up and categorise them. This first part is just a random collection of images that aren't very specific - or I just didn't take much of them to dedicate an entire blog post to, so here you go.

I really liked this worn sign at the top of Oxwich beach and immediately took out my camera for a snap.

This was taken at Mumbles, there's always millions of boats there. There was even one called "itchy pussy" - I shit you not!!
 
One of my most favourite things to take photos of is these view point telescopes, I find them to be like a symbol of tourist-ness, and they're always pointing towards something interesting so I like to aim the focus to what the telescope is looking at.

This was taken at Caswell beach. It was a small windy little beach but it was pleasant all the same. I stayed for a few moments watching the waves splash up against the rocks here and taking lots of photos to get the best shot.
 
I think this was also taken in Mumbles. I spotted him perched on the top of the rock and told him to "wait there" as I took out my camera to take a photo - I was very happy he listened :)

I do really love taking pictures of birds flying, I always feel really proud when I manage to capture them in the air where they look elegant and free.

These two boys were cycling around on Oxwich beach at dusk, I like the movement in this picture with the slight blur and the simple idea of speeding along a beach on your bike.

Drinks at Oxwich Bay.
 
Another one from Caswell. I was reading a book and looked up to see a great composition for a photo so sat up and took a quick snap.
 
Yes please!! This is my favourite Welsh eatery - Eddie Rocket's Diner, massive yummy food!

There 'ain't no finer diner...

My favourite oreo milkshake, mmmmmm!

Keep your eyes peeled for more Welsh photos in the next couple of weeks, I'll be sharing my favourite photos from each beach mentioned here: Lifeguards at Caswell, Mumbles Pier, Oxwich Bay and the windy Rhossili.

Let me know your favourites from today, I'd love to hear what you all think!


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts