Christmas Day

04:19


My oh my it's the last blog of the year already! I hope you've all had a pleasant Christmas and 2016 in general, and if not, I encourage you to take 2017 by the balls and not let a repeat of doom and gloom happen I know you can make it a good-un. Anyway I have some pictures from Christmas last week that I'd like to share with you, we went to a family friends' house with my grandparents again and it was lovely, I enjoyed spending time with them as I always do  and then completely crashed the next day - to the point I hid in bed all day, leaving only to pee and eat dinner. Nevertheless, here's some festive fun for you to see the year through.



I'm not really one for Christmas festivities (aside from the scrummy feast) but I do still try, putting on a Christmas jumper, wrapping presents and putting up the tree as I know my mom would have done. I liked my chummy's glittery tree this year in their dining room which has a lovely new roof on, it's the little things.



I basically inhaled my dinner so began taking photos from my table seat to occupy myself as I waited for everyone else to eat up. I bloody love Christmas dinner!










I really liked Chummy's gingerbread house, I wanted to eat it but it looked too pretty, so instead I took photos of her masterpiece.


I also liked Katie's Rudolph slippers, couldn't pass up a quick snap of those as a small pile of wrapping paper began to pile up at her feet.



They also have a new kitten called Willow who is the cutest little bouncy ball of  fur, and a bit more social than the older cats so she was star of the show...


As much as I love their cats, who I occasionally look after when they're away so I like them more than other cats, I am rather allergic, and dad snapped this lovely shot of me breathing through my inhaler (it helps when I'm short of breath), hair bedraggled  after whipping off the VR goggle-things.








After we all had a turn experiencing a rollercoaster ride from the sofa I asked if they had any post it notes for the typical Christmas guessing game, where an interesting range of famous names came to play...




The faces of pure confusion were golden.


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas spending time with family and friends, and if you had a delicious dinner and some goodies under the tree all the better. Do share your fun Christmas tales and cherish they joy rather than the more boring and disappointing moments of the day ;)


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts