Cheerio Tip Top Towers

03:35

(this is the part where I realise we don't have a picture together, lets fix that please)

So, my beloved Tip Top Towers is moving and last night they hosted a leaving party sale, which I of course had to go to, not only to see what treasures I could find but also to say hello to Steve, Deb and Shelly and bye to the studio where I learnt SO MUCH about photography and it truly ignited the spark I held for photography.

I miss working in the office with the team as I felt it was something I could definitely do in the future and their lovely personalities made me feel welcome and at home every time. I can't wait to see the new place and scramble to find some free time to go to another tip top training day for the model workshops I love so much. As I look back at some of the posts I've mentioned the team in, I can see how I get better with each workshop and when I think about it, my confidence is growing as I let my love for photography bring me out of the shell. Along with Steve's repetitive advice "be confident!"

I find myself thinking back to my times at Tip Top studios while at uni, I've certainly mentioned it to my friends a few times but mostly the lessons in manual shooting which certainly aid my photography today as I actually know what I'm doing thanks to Steve (and Timm, Mark and Paul my lovely lecturers of course), but hey, as Steve and Debbie are also taking courses at BCU [Deb's new fashion blog as a mature student] I look out for them everyday - only to find out last night they are in the days I have off, typical! - and I hope to either bump into them or meet up with them and see their work soon.

I could rave about these lovely bunch all day, but I wanted to take a moment to thank the guys for the life changing work experience, which as I said, ignited my photography spark and sent me on my way and continuing to be supportive and just plain friendly. Also a humongous thank you for the box full of treasures last night I am truly grateful for your kindness! The box handles did give way but Dad felt it go and softened the fall so thankfully there were no casualties, they certainly have come to a good home although I do still need to sweep my shelves clean to arrange my new collection of cameras in it's own special place.

They are still running business as usual if you are interested, only without hiring out their now smaller studio space, check out their swanky new website to see: www.tiptop-photography.com

I am proud to be part of the Tip Top family, and I wish them all the best in the new office "The Lighthouse", and a sad cheerio to "Tip Top Towers", the studio where it all began.


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x


PS: Next week I may or may not blog if that's okay. 
The sad week has come and I'm not certain I'll have it in me to blog,
so apologies in advance if I don't manage to conjure something up,
 I hope you understand my absence. Thank you xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts