Hopes For Autumn

05:51


Hello and a happy October to you all! I'm in my fluffy dressing gown with the heating turned on and rain hitting the ground outside and I am so ready for the leaves to turn orange! I hope they don't take too long to fall so we can have a long golden season - and it doesn't rain like this all the time so I can take my camera outside with no worries and take an abundance of photos in this beautiful season.

There's an array of photographs I hope to take this autumn, which is probably why I'm so very excited for it. I love autumn fashion because it's so cosy and casual, so I hope I can wrangle a friend into doing some fashion photography with me in some very autumnal locations; on clean white bed-sheets with blankets and hot chocolate, or beside a brick wall in boots and drowning in a tartan scarf, and among the mass of leaves outside of course.

I also hope to feel as cosy as the word autumn itself sounds to me (is autumn beginning to look strange to you yet?) I can't wait to live in jumpers and dressing gowns - I even hope to get some nice fluffy slippers to match the occasion and keep my frozen toes warm in their own little paradise, perhaps whip out the mittens too. As soon as the A word is first dropped I instantly want to empty my wardrobe and fill it with autumnal clothes forever!

I've even re-downloaded Pinterest on my phone with a disregard of what little storage I have in my excitement for Autumn photography and fashion. I hope that I can get some of the things that I like on Pinterest - mainly in terms of photography despite how much I feel my fashion sense as shown on Pinterest is quite different from what I actually have and my wardrobe needs to grow up a bit.

Speaking of inanimate objects "growing up" along with me, I have tidied and redecorated my bedroom recently and I would like to show you in the form of a photo blog post because I have become quite proud of my tiny space. Now that my room has a different feel to it and I'm at uni, I feel autumn will amplify the changes that life has introduced as the trees change their leaves as you would change your coat, and shortly afterwards we will be in a new year full of new things.

Most of all I hope that autumn eases the pain that comes with change, which I am seeing so much of lately. I'm sure I can curl up in a ball under blankets and listen to the rain to soothe my soul this season, despite what more change it may bring.

Let me know what you hope to get out from this season, be it comfort, photos or fashion like me or something I haven't mentioned, like Halloween festivities that may fuel your entire being, unlike me hahaa! (Although I hope I can get some pumpkin carving photos but I can't stand the smell or the inners of a pumpkin - *gags dramatically*) Nevertheless I hope autumn brings you plenty of happy memories and fun adventures to remember.


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts