I Like To Appreciate The Sky

04:03

 

Aloha beautiful readers! Recently, I have been thinking about the sky and I just can't contain myself to not blog about it. The sky is one of the many things that amaze me and leave me in awe and wonder. Yesterday I even found myself looking at it and saying "wow" outloud, before stopping to take a picture. It's probably my favourite thing to photograph, even though my phone never does it justice. It's the only thing I have found so far that you can endlessly take photos of and it will never give you the same photo twice. I can't wait to be driving with my own car so I can just take myself and my camera somewhere with a view and wait for the sun to rise or set and snap away!

With an infinite amount of colour, sunsets and sun rises are my favourite. When the sun peeks from behind a scatter of clouds while it sits low in the sky, giving off a deep orange hue. Oh! I just love it. I love loving it. I don't always instagram my photos of the sky because many of them are quick snaps that aren't necessarily #instaworthy but I keep them on my phone to appreciate in my own time. It just fills me with wonder how one far away firey ball can bounce pinks and reds and yellows off our clouds and oceans and create such a beautiful and comforting landscape.

It's the thing I love most about winter, other than burying yourself in a cocoon of blankets and cushions and jumpers. How you can go about your normal daily business and both dawn and dusk happens while you're up and about so you don't have to go out your way to be up in time to witness the biggest beauty of the world. Where ever you are, the sky is there. Bright blue with clouds or jet black littered with stars. I find it so incredible.

Think about it now. How much the sky changes and how many different colours it shows. All the different possible arrangements of sun/cloud/moon/stars. You only have to look upwards and everything is up there. All of space. Different planets, more moons and suns. Different galaxies. Up there is the air your favourite celebrity breathes. Up there is just, everything and nothing all at the same time.

I find when I look up and think about deep questions it fills me with so much wonder and so many more questions and thoughts. It makes me feel small. So tiny and irrelevant when something so huge and beautiful exists that every single person sees every day. I wonder how you would describe the sky to a blind person. How would you describe anything? Comment down below what you would start with in describing the sky to someone who has never seen it before.

I really could go on describing the sky so I'll stop here. Let me know any topics you might want to read about, my blogs are always spontaneous on a Friday evening or Saturday morning so let me know if there's anything specific you want to read from me. And stop to take a moment to appreciate the sky this weekend, look up at the stars and count them or watch the colours change as the sun wakes up or goes to bed.


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts