Photography #4 : Tiny Little Bird.

12:47


Last weekend while I was having a little hibernation in my room my dad called me outside because there was a baby bird sitting in a bush trying to figure out which tree his mother's call was coming from so he could go back to their nest. He pointed the little guy out to me and my brother and I went back inside to grab my camera for some photos.
 
 

There was a little bit of wind getting in his little face.

He's so tiny look at him! (or her, who knows)


 It took him a while to hop off the branch and wander out of the bushes and across the grass to work his way up to the tree.

 
He was clever, he used a vine to work his way up towards the tree as his wings weren't quite strong enough to fly up.
 
another bird also cropped up in a nearby bush catching some sun rays.




And here he is, we didn't follow him all the way to the nest because we couldn't spot the mother either but I'm sure he was reunited safely.

Next week I start my fortnight of work experience at a photography studio I'm so excited, I really hope it doesn't put me off with the realistic complications of running a photography based business. I'm sure I will learn a lesson or two either way and get to grips with my cameras settings. Expect more photography posts in the future because I just adore it!


Cheerio loved ones - Beky x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts