Internet!

04:10

The internet is one massive fucker of a place don't you think? Well you should think so because, and I don't mean to be pushy here, you can access almost ANYTHING you could possibly imagine on the internet. I say almost because I presume some top secret agent stuff is hidden deep in a corner somewhere.

And it's all thanks to this genius!


Sir Tim Berners-Lee, inventor of the World Wide Web. - what a guy!
 
Now I don't know much about Tim, but he can't of done all this on his own, much like Alexander Graham Bell had to make two telephones for his idea to work, Tim needed other great minds to start him off. For example, somebody would've had to invent the computer before Tim could make a program for it. Any way, he's enabled us to access anything, post anything, share anything, all through a screen. Lets not get into all the technological details....
 
I've been an admirer and user of the internet for, well a long time, and recently I've become more involved with it. I begun making YouTube videos and although they're going well and I have a lot to edit and post, I'm not very confident with talking to a camera on my own. It's quite intimidating looking at a camera standing on a tripod recording you. And with encouragement of two friends I started this blog and thought, "Well I kind of did want to start blogging and I do like writing and It'll be easier and more comfortable for me to be myself on my own through words rather than video."
 
And here we are! Using the magical internet to talk.
 
Now, even though I don't really know what i'm doing, I'd love for this to really take off and be talking to somebody rather than just me thinking out loud, so never be shy to comment - even if it's a bit of a "bleh" like I guess some of my posts will be sometimes. I can't tell you what to expect other than me.
 
 
Cheerio peeps - Beky :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels

recent posts